03 June 2020 Current Affairs

-On 31st May 2020, Prime Minister Narendra Modi appointed a committee headed by Rajnath Singh to solve the difficulties in the implementation of Rs.3 Lakh crore collateral-free loan for Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises(MSME).

Reserve Bank approves Lakshmi Vilas Bank’s MD and CEO, Subramanian Sundar extension

-On June 1, 2020, Tata Power Limited has acquired 51% stake in TP Central Odisha Distribution Ltd (TPCODL), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Grid Corporation of Odisha (GRIDCO), for a consideration of Rs 178.5 crore. The remaining 49 % stake in TPCODL will be held by GRIDCO.

Former International Archer and coach Jayanti Lal Nanoma passed away at 34

J&K: Former Union Minister, Congress leader P Namgyal passes away at 83

–Government under a special drive will provide Kisan Credit Cards(KCC) to 1.5 crore dairy farmers belonging to milk unions and milk producing companies within the next two months (1st June-31st July 2020).

-The Union Minister of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution Ram Vilas Paswan informed that Odisha, Sikkim and Mizoram have joined the ‘One Nation-One Ration Card’ scheme on ‘Integrated Management of Public Distribution System’(IM-PDS) a total of 20 states/Union Territories(UTs) in the scheme.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *